The hotel building was constructed in 1921 and is of the traditional style.
• Hotel access is via a level sidewalk with lowered curbs from a car park at the rear of the hotel or via on street parking and a valet parking space. Valet parking is offered for a nightly charge.
• Distance between car park exit and hotel entrance is approximately 40 yards.
• The hotel reception is access via double doors (max width 58”) and a level floor.
• Rooms are located on the second floor and accessed via stairs or an elevator with sufficient space for a standard wheelchair but not motorised buggies (maximum door width 31”).
• The hotel elevator is accessed via level floor with control buttons accessible from a seated position.
• The rooms on the second floor are all accessed via a level and carpeted corridor.
• Balconies and bathrooms are not wheelchair accessible.
Accessible Areas with Accessible Routes from Public Entrance
– Common spaces (Reception area)
– Registration Desk
Accessible Hotel Features
– Service animals are welcome
– Elevators – the hotel has a single elevator with a maximum accessible width of 31 inches. Internal measurements are 41” x 43”
Guest Room Accessibility
– Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
– Bathroom grab bars available on request
– Bathtub grab bars available on request
– Bathtub seat available on request
– Electrical outlets at floor or desk level
– TTY/TTD available
– TV with close-captioning